Burbank Dental Lab’s Smart1® Implant Bars and overdentures are designed using our decades of experience and fabricated with the world's most advanced technology. The most durable, comfortable denture that can be delivered is the result. Available to support both Locator® or Hader Bar systems, Smart1® titanium milled bars distribute loads evenly between implants for maximizing your patient’s feeling of stability. Durability and retention are further enhanced by adding a Co/Cr substructure to every overdenture that we create. The final results will be greater patient satisfaction and require less doctor chair time for post-treatment adjustments.
- Complete solution in one package: Implant supported bar and denture complete.
- Bars that are precision milled on a 5 axis CMC machine, design for accurate passive fit.
- Overdenture that is reinforced with Co/Cr
Indications for Use
- Bar-retained prosthesis needs at least 15 mm to 17 mm of crown height space (variance depends on the type of attachment).
- Minimum Height of 8 mm from the bar/attachment to the incisal edge.
If the distance from the implant platform to the occlusal table is less than 15 mm, then the prosthetic material indicated is porcelain-fused-to-metal.
- Open tray implant level impression is recommended.
- Verification jig and bite blocks are recommended prior final bar is fabricated.
In-Lab Turnaround Time
- 6 Working days for verification jig and bite blocks
- 5 Working days for wax set-up
- 10 Working days for bar try-in with set up
- 7 Working days for final process and finish