Technology Positions CAD/CAM
Job Title: Technical Advisor
- Provides administrative support such as answering inbound telephone calls, checking on ship dates, offering information on all products, updating new account information, and inputting call notes in GCM.
- Communicates with customers, colleagues, dental technicians, and managers in a prompt articulate manner.
- Complies with customer service policies and procedures, meeting call center operational standards.
- Assists customers in problem-solving, planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Evaluates each case thoroughly and advises doctors on which product is the best for the particular case.
- Makes outbound calls on cases that need assistance.
- Maintains a day-to-day professional relationship with dental technicians and managers.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by the doctors on the particular cases.
- Seeks advice and input from the manager when needed.
- Generates and maintains reports as needed
- Trains other staff as needed.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different [ositions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Objectives or Goals to Measure Performance
- Timeliness in completing assignments
- Accurate work product
- Adherence to Company and Division policies and procedures
- Customer/Client satisfaction
- Positive team attitude
- Taking initiative in unassigned tasks
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Compliance with dress code policy
- Maintains the confidentiality of data
- Compliance with general Burbank Dental Lab policies and procedures
- Maintains positive working relationship with other team members
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- Minimum 2 years of ACD experience and/or 5 years of CSR experience or more than 3 years in a dental background (RDA, DA, CDT)
- Ability to keyboard 45-55 wpm accurately
- Proficient knowledge of general office procedures
- Proficient in English verbal communication skills, including professional telephone manner
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Ability to create and compose written materials with proper English grammar and punctuation
- Reliability, dependability, and flexibility
- Multi-task oriented
- Problem-solving abilities
- Time management skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phones, computers, printers, scanners, etc.
Office, Sales, Customer Service Positions
Job Title: Receptionist
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Prepared By: Human Resources
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide limited clerical support. Your primary responsibilities will be the proper screening & direction of inbound phone calls. Secondarily, the receptionist responsibilities are greeting and logging walk-in guests at the front reception, and light clerical duties.
Include but are not limited to:
- Answering the switchboard, screening and directing incoming phone calls to proper department.
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, screening, and announcing them appropriately.
- Assembly of literature packs.
- Scanning Daily Work Orders into CPM ( management system).
- Entering Local Pick-Ups into CPM and notifying delivery dispatcher.
- Filing Daily Paperwork into proper storage location.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the
- reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Monitor patient appointment calendar for the day.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, assembly of literature, scanning documents, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations’
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of Operator / Receptionist experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to read, write and speak professionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word)
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and positive in dealing with situations such as a disgruntled customer.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, work under pressure, and able to defuse unhappy customer situations in a positive manner.
- Exceptional outgoing and friendly personality
Dental Technician Positions
None at this time.
None at this time.