Technology Positions CAD/CAM
Job Title: Technical Advisor
The objective of a Burbank Dental Lab Technical Advisor is to bridge and enhance the communication between the lab and the dentist through the following objectives and strategies.
- Provide technical support and case planning to clients.
- Ensure the doctor's preferences are being met.
- Inform, discuss and ensure the doctor's preferences are documented in BDLs customer management system.
- Become knowledgeable on alternative products and services.
- Maintain readiness to answer the “Technical Support Phone Queue.”
- Assist customers with design, fit and function as well as make material & restorative recommendations.
- Follow up and make outbound calls on the request of the Managers, Account Managers and or Customer Service on any outstanding issues requiring technical questions or problems.
- Provide detailed pre and post QC on complicated cases ensuring the technical accuracy, as well as the doctor's preferences, are met before shipping.
- Provide detailed lab instructions for cases (as required) to meet the doctors and patients expectations.
- Follows-up on specific requests made by the doctors on the particular case.
- Evaluates each case thoroughly and advises doctors on which product is the best for the particular case.
- The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of dental lab experience and/or 5 years of experience as a dental lab technical advisor.
- Proficient in English verbal communication skills, including professional telephone manner
- Must be reliable, dependable, and flexible
- Problem-solving abilities
- Communicates with customers, colleagues, dental technicians, and managers in a prompt articulate manner.
- Trains other staff as needed.
Office, Sales, Customer Service Positions
Job Title: Receptionist
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Prepared By: Human Resources
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide limited clerical support. Your primary responsibilities will be the proper screening & direction of inbound phone calls. Secondarily, the receptionist responsibilities are greeting and logging walk-in guests at the front reception, and light clerical duties.
Include but are not limited to:
- Answering the switchboard, screening and directing incoming phone calls to proper department.
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, screening, and announcing them appropriately.
- Assembly of literature packs.
- Scanning Daily Work Orders into CPM ( management system).
- Entering Local Pick-Ups into CPM and notifying delivery dispatcher.
- Filing Daily Paperwork into proper storage location.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access via the
- reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Monitor patient appointment calendar for the day.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, assembly of literature, scanning documents, etc.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations’
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of Operator / Receptionist experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to read, write and speak professionally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word)
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and positive in dealing with situations such as a disgruntled customer.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, work under pressure, and able to defuse unhappy customer situations in a positive manner.
- Exceptional outgoing and friendly personality
Dental Technician Positions
None at this time.
None at this time.