- This event has passed.
Dental Implantology Live
September 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$4000
Dental Implantology Live - Level 1
Experience the only live patient digital work flow course where you treat patients.
In conventional dentistry, digital scanning, milling, and printing have been around for over 35 years. But only in the last 5 years have implants entered the 3D scene. What's a ti-base? Which scan body to I use with my lab. How can I make an edentulous surgical guide? Can I do away with impressions altogether in Implantology? In this 3 day, hands-on, live patient course we will explore the basics of using digital technology in the world of dental implants. Doctor's, team members and labs will get first-hand knowledge designing and placing implants with surgical guides, as well as restoring implants using scan bodies and intraoral scanners. This will be a prerequisite for the upcoming Edentulous Guided and Restorative course in the fall.
Course Dates & Information
September 12-14, 2019
November 7-9, 2019
Earn 21 CE hours
Where: Brighter Way Institute Downtown - Phoenix, Arizona
To acquaint doctors, lab technicians and team members with:
- CBCT interpretation and implant planning
- 3D Printing
- Intraoral scanning for case planning and restorations
- Trios design software for restorative and Implant Planning
- Basics of milling and milling centers
- TI bases, scan bodies and the parts and pieces associated with assembling guiders and implant restorations